Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Be Hungry!



All of us want to be rich. But before we get down to seriously learning about money we need to understand the first criteria for success in any endeavor, that is, hunger. Hunger creates the passion essential to produce excellence in any field, be it studies, sports, business or simply hobbies.

Do the following statements echo what is in your heart?

I hate being poor.
I hate being ashamed of being poor.
I hate being forced to work all my life.
I hate not being able to do what I want.
I hate not being able to buy what I want.
I hate not being able to go where I want.

I love being rich.
I love being proud of being rich.
I love to be free to do my hobbies.
I love being able to help my loved ones.
I love being able to buy what I want.
I love being able to go wherever I want.

We cannot tell anyone how to get rich if they do not know why they want to get rich.

Hunger creates the passion needed for success.

No comments: